The Home Protection Club
At Kalka Plumbing, Heating, and Air, we offer an affordable maintenance program that keeps your plumbing, heating, and a/c systems functioning at peak efficiency and saves you money in the process.
Your Home Protection Club includes these valuable benefits:
- Premier Client Rewards: As an HPC member you get priority service over non-HPC members.
- Save Money and Save the Earth: Your savings on utility bills can easily pay for annual maintenance. it’s the closest thing to a guaranteed profit investment. Residential cooling and heating systems are the #1 users of electricity and gas in America. As a member, you receive a 10%- 15% off discount on service and repairs. What if everyone used less energy without sacrificing comfort? Shouldn’t we do it?
- Free Annual Safety Inspection: Our experienced technicians will perform a thorough safety inspection of your plumbing, heating, and cooling systems. We will find small problems before they become big problems.
- Increase Safety & Lifespan: Have peace of mind knowing your plumbing, heating, and cooling systems are monitored on a regular basis for safety. This will also increase the life of your equipment and is necessary to keep the manufacturers’ warranties valid.
- Breakdown-Free Guarantee: Kalka Plumbing, Heating, and Air’s annual service reduce breakdowns so much, we guarantee that if your plumbing, furnace, or air conditioner needs service, as an HPC member, the diagnostic fee will be completely waived.
Kalka, Plumbing, Heating, and Air Plumbing will:
Perform a precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and rejuvenation of your air conditioner PLUS one Safety Check annually (early spring to summer).
Perform precision tune-up, professional cleaning, and rejuvenation of your furnace PLUS one Safety Check annually (early fall to winter).
Upon membership (and once per year thereafter for perpetual memberships), perform a plumbing safety inspection, and check for small leaks that could become big problems. The complete list includes up to 200 different items!
Upon membership (and once per year thereafter for perpetual memberships), our experienced plumbers will give your water heater a complete 14 point precision tune-up and inspection. This process will extend the life of your water heater plus decrease the risk of untimely breakdowns.
You are required to give written notice of cancellation. Once we receive your written notice of cancellation you will be contacted to confirm and finalize the cancellation of the agreement. Should you decide to cancel membership within a 12 month period you will be responsible for paying the difference between the discount you received and our regular pricing.
Want more information? No problem! Contact Kalka, Plumbing, Heating, and Air now at 949-458-6600 to get all of your questions answered.